- How long does a video production take?
- What sort of videos can you provide
- How long should my video be?
- Should I go for one long video, or multiple short ones?
- How much does it cost?
- Do I need to provide you with a script?
- What do I need to provide you with to get started?
- Do You offer voice-over services as well?
- Can I select the voice talent for my video?
- What’s the process from start to finish?
Q: How long does a video production take?
A: Timelines depend on the type of video you decide to opt for.
For whiteboard productions we can deliver your video in 3 weeks.
2D and app explainers may take up to 6 weeks.
Q: What sort of videos can you provide?
- Whiteboard Animation
- 2D Animation Clips
- App Walkthroughs
- Stop Motion Video
- Animated Logos
- Custom Video Production & Editing
Visit our Pricing page to learn more.
Q: How long should my video be?
A: Online viewers are have notoriously short attention spans. For any case where your video’s goal is promoting leads, sales, or downloads, we recommend keeping it as short as possible – ideally no more than 1 to 2 minutes long – Inform your customers why they should be considering your offer as quickly and engagingly as possible!
When your video is of educational value, or is designed for internal company use, you can increase production length slightly, however we still recommend keeping your clip as short as possible.
Q: Sould I go for one long video, or multiple short ones?
A: You will enjoy better engagement rates from your audience, a greater degree of flexibility, and higher returns on your investment, by producing multiple short videos, rather than a single long one.
Note: The cost of producing a single five minute video, or five short one minute clips, is identical.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Our pricing depends on the type of video production you choose and the length of the video. Please see our Pricing page to learn more about our fees.
Q: Do I need to provide you with a script?
A: Script-writing is included in the cost of your production, however you may provide your own script if you prefer.
Note we source all our scripts from copywrite.asia – Our writers have at least 3 years of copywriting experience, along with all the knowledge needed to write concise scripts that will get your message across with clarity.
Q: What do I need to provide you with to get started?
A: To get started, we’ll send you a short questionnaire which will help us learn more about your product or service. After that, we may need your brand’s logo, hero and product images, etc.
Q: Do You offer voice-over services as well?
A: We certainly do and voice-overs are included in the cost of your production.
Q: Can I select the voice talent for my video?
We’ll send you a sample of voice-over artists you can choose from.
We offer male and female voices, and American and British accents as a standard, however we produce videos in pretty much any language or accent you need.
Q: What’s the process from start to finish?
- Questionnaire and kick-off meeting
- Script writing, edit and approval
- Voice-over artist selection, sample and approval
- Storyboard* approval
- Video production, sample and approval
- Finished video delivered!
* Storyboards are provided for all productions above the basic whiteboard video.